MOUNTAIN BIKING SKILLS BEGINNERS WORKSHOPS FOR WOMEN
and Spring Challenge MTB Skills Workshops
- Would you love to ride the single tracks?
- Would you like more confidence on your bike?
- Do you know how to use the gears?
- Would you like to to climb the hills easier?
- Would you like to know how to go down hill safely?
- Would you like to have fun and enjoy mountain biking?
Together we will ride around the tracks working on the areas that you would like to be more confident in.
This workshop is designed to be hands on allowing you to ask those questions that so often hold you back and put into practice and experience the answers.
Numbers are strictly limited in order for me to spend some time supporting you as your confidence grows.
Skills covered will include:
- Pedal Power
- Gear changing
- Standing on your pedals
- Uphill/downhill technique
One on one or small group sessions McLeans Island or in the hills.
Contact me for further information. I look forward to hearing from you.
All that remains is for you to get out there and experience the exhilaration of your achievements! Let me support you to achieve that!